Before we do prices allow me to tell you exactly what you are getting and what’s included:
- A full professional qulaity sounding clear sound system and impressive lighting rig
- A smart DJ Booth suitable for the occasion
- DJ Small Paul (And no imitations!)
- A contracted agreement for your piece of mind
- A booking form for you to request extra equipment and any song you want (or don’t want)
- Announcements on the night
- A text request service – guests can text from accross the venue
- All insurances and additional covers & certificates are included in the price
The price after a quote from me IS the price you pay
I don’t charge extra for the following:
- Set up time
- Set down time
- Travel time
- Travel distance under 20 miles
- Doing a gig on the first floor
- Doing out door gigs (Unless a generator is required)
- Games & Prizes for kids parties
- Making announcements
- Requests and playlists
Any questions before you book please get in touch on my Contact Page
Price’s vary depending on location and length of the party and can also rise and fall with your choice of Rig and extra’s so please call, text or e-mail me your quote requests 🙂
I Usually aim to arrive at the venue an 45mins to an hour before the start time to be ready to start when you need me.
For more information on the booking please see the services page.
Travel prices are taken into account for some area’s away from me.
It is always worth giving me a ring so I can find out your exact needs and base the quote on them rather than a standard price.
I am always open to negotiation and giving you the best price for the service I deliver. Please contact me to compare prices and I might even be able to beat or match the price you have been given!
Remember the price you get quoted from me IS the price you pay, I don’t charge extra for silly things like requests and special effects! It’s all inclusive!